Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with Intel Mobile Processor
* Prices quoted for ONE single item, not a pair.
Got some updated prices? Click here and update them!
|title = Little Tikes 2-in-1 Buildin' To Learn Motor/Workshop |subtitle = Alright, you ankle-biters--your free ride is over. |price = $49.99 |condition = New|product =
That's right! The gravy train has arrived at its last and final stop, and all passengers must disembark!
Seriously, do you kids have any idea how expensive you are? All you do is eat, outgrow clothes, rack up pediatric bills and topple treasured family heirlooms, shattering them on the floor. (I'm trying not to be mad at you, because I know I should have put it up on a higher shelf, but do you even realize why Daddy's upset? Do you know what Depression glass is?)
Never mind all that! Today you start learning some practical skills that'll help you earn your keep around here.
Belly up to the tool bench, tots! This is the first day of your vocational training. I want to see you rebuilding this engine! I want to see you planning home improvement projects! I want to see you familiarizing yourselves with your power tools!
The sound effects and motorized action on these tools make them an excellent introduction to the world of basic carpentry and construction. We'll make little handypersons out of you munchkins yet!
Honestly, you know I wouldn't trade any of you kids for all the riches in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that if you hadn't been born, I would have built my basement bar by now. Along you came, though, needing diapers and formula and college savings and strollers and carseats and a thousand other things, so priorities got shifted, fine, whatever.
But you're old enough to start training on the power drill now. And the hammer, and the chop saw, the grinder, the Philips and flathead screwdrivers, pliers, and a five-piece socket set. Yep, today we turned a corner. You've always been Daddy's favorite people, ever since the day each of you was born. But starting now, you're also on track to be Daddy's private subcontractors.
Now get to work!
Warranty: 1 Year Little Tikes
Recommended Age: 3+
- This tool bench and work station has all the tools your little tikes need
- Assemble the engine, build, plan projects, or work with your power tools
- 2 in 1! Use it as a wood shop for regular projects or flip the shelf over to work on the engine.
- You can take the engine apart and put it back together again.
- Use the power drill to turn the gears and rev the engine!
- When you finish with the engine, you can turn the shelf over to create a new workspace.
- The power tools have real sound effects and really turn when you activate them.
- The laser guide power drill comes with 6 drill bits.
- Over 60 pieces in all.
- Includes power drill, hammer, chop saw, grinder, Philips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, pliers, 5 piece socket set and shop light.
- BONUS: Includes parts to help you assemble a model car (car colors may vary).
- Power Drill: 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Chop Saw: 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Grinder: 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Shop Light: 3 button cell batteries (not included)
In the box:
- Dual Work Bench
- Chop Saw with Laser Guide
- 13 Piece Auto Shop
- 8 Hooks with Different Shaped Bases
- 2 Side Hanging Brackets
- Power Drill with Laser Guide
- 3 Power Bits
- 3 Power Drill Sockets
- LED Shop Light
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Flathead Screwdriver
- 5 Piece Socket Wrench Set
- More than 40 Screws, Nuts and Nails
- 7 Piece Car Project and Sticker Sheet
|thumbimg = |standardimg = |detailedimg = |saleid = 9627 |purchaseurl = http://kids.woot.com/WantOne.aspx?id=93df3e34-b270-4d69-910b-b1cb77290245 |forumurl = http://kids.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3419664 |blogurl = http://kids.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=9125 |wootcasturl = |pricelinks = |reviewlinks =